Legal clients, just like everyone else, quite frequently judge books by their covers. They seek law firms with a polished image that stands out from the crowded legal field.
You may be surprised to learn that a custom legal stock image library is one of the easiest ways to differentiate your firm. Personalized stock imagery can give clients a better idea of how your team works and the essence of your brand. On the flip side, generic stock photos create a misalignment with your brand and cause your website to look ‘just like everyone else.’
Many state bar associations also have regulations regarding legal stock imagery, so it is often a requirement to create your own legal stock image library that includes photography of your current staff in your actual office locations.
By hiring a global photography agency to stage and capture custom legal stock images, you’ll have a more authentic and consistent image which will help you stand out from your competition.
What Makes a Successful Stock Photo?
Successful stock imagery requires coaching and staging, so subjects appear:
- Confident – Displaying confidence in your lawyer portrait tells clients that you are an expert in your field and confident in your abilities.
- Approachable – Your images should provide potential clients with a sense of how it will be to work with your lawyers.
- Professional – Having professional, consistent photography conveys that you are competent in your field and have the experience to meet their needs.
In addition to the above, legal stock photos should have strategically placed lighting to bring the viewer’s attention to the subjects and be presented in a compositional style that fits your overall brand.
Your Partner for Planning and Execution
Using our 85 years of experience and global resources, Gittings Global will:
- Visit with you and your website designer or branding agency as early as possible in the site development process.
- Develop an understanding of where stock photography is needed and create a compositional roadmap to fill these spaces.
- Discuss potential offices (and locations within these offices) that might lend themselves to the style of stock photography to which you are interested.
- Create a stock photography schedule that includes locations, subjects needed and what elements of the compositional roadmap will be fulfilled in each session.
- Perform the shoot, edit, and crop photos, and then send finished images in your preferred file format.
For a custom legal stock image library, Contact Gittings Global Today!